Dat kan. B.v. deze kriya.
KRIYA & MEDITATION INSTRUCTIONS
“You surrender to a lot of things which are not worthy of you. I wish you would surrender to your radiance…your integrity…your beautiful human grace.” – Yogi Bhajan
Kriya: For Aura, Positivity, and Vitality
This gentle kriya is a great way to reconnect with your body in a loving way, strengthen your electromagnetic field, and boost your Positive Mind.
- Sit in Easy Pose with a straight spine. Place your hands in Gyan Mudra on your knees and begin Breath of Fire. Continue for 3 minutes, then inhale and suspend your breath for a few seconds. Exhale and relax.
- Continue sitting in Easy Pose, hold your ankles, and begin flexing your back. Inhale as you move forward and exhale as you arch back. Continue for 3 minutes, then inhale and suspend your breath for a few seconds. Exhale and relax.
- Remaining in Easy Pose, rest your left hand on your left knee and press the tip of your right thumb into your navel. Breathe long and deep for 3 minutes. Inhale deeply, exhale fully and hold your breath out, pressing the thumb firmly into the navel for a few seconds. Inhale and relax.
- Rest both hands on your knees and inhale as you lift your shoulders, then exhale as you lower them. Continue for 3 minutes. Inhale and lift both shoulders as high as you can, creating tension. Exhale and relax completely, releasing all of the built up tension.
- Bring your arms straight in front of you, palms facing together. Inhale and swing your arms down and behind you as far as you can, palms facing out. Exhale and bring them back to the starting position in front of you. Continue swinging your arms for 3 minutes. With your arms behind you, inhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, then exhale and relax.
- Sit in Easy Pose with your hands in Gyan Mudra and your eyes slightly open and focused on the tip of your nose. Breathe long and deep, mentally chanting Waheguru, thinking of Wahe on the inhale and Guru on the exhale. Continue for 3 minutes. Inhale deeply, hold your breath for a few seconds, exhale and relax.
End Of Kriya Part 2: Guided Meditation To See Your True Beauty
- Relax into Savasana, close your eyes, and rest as Ramdesh takes you on a guided meditation to see your True beauty.
- Close your practice by chanting “Sat Nam” three times. You may also choose to end with “Long Time Sun”.
Dear Body Temple,
I commit to seeing your true beauty. I commit to honoring you with my words, thoughts, deeds, actions, and activities. I commit to restoring your vitality and energy wherever and whenever possible so that you have the energy you need to carry us through life. I recognize your strength, your grace, and your power. I recognize that the Universe dwells within you and that every cell of you is filled with the intelligence of cosmic consciousness. Today, you and I deepen our relationship on this earth. We move forward as friends and allies, peaceful, supportive, and respectful at all times. I see you. I honor you. I love you.
You’re truly beautiful. Sat Nam!